The Bells University of Technology, Ota has released the acceptance fees payment procedure for the newly admitted TOPUP (HND Conversion Programme candidates for the 2017/2018 academic session.
To proceed with the admission process, please follow the steps below:
1. FIRST AND FOREMOST, CHECK THE ADMISSION LIST BELOW FOR YOUR NAME, to be sure you have been offered admission. Click Here To Check Admission List
2. Please visit the application portal at http://portal.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/topupapplication/ click on Returning Applicant Login. Using your Username and Password, to pay the Non-Refundable Acceptance fee of Fifty Thousand Naira (N50, 000.00) only using a Mastercard registered for online payment by your bank and print out your receipt, not later than two weeks after the receipt of the admission letter, to avoid forfeiture of the Provisional Admission you have been granted.
3. Kindly Upload the following documents in the portal
a. Birth Certificate or Sworn Affidavit of Declaration of Age,
b. The Ordinary Level results in SSCE, GCE, NECO /Equivalents
c. HND, First Degree Certificates/Equivalents
4. Print out your acceptance form
5. Please bring along with you to the Academic Affairs Department in Bells University of Technology, the following documents for verification:
a. The Acceptance Fee Receipt printed from the portal
b. The Acceptance Form printed from the portal
c. Original copies of documents uploaded
d. Two (2) recent Passport Photographs
Page | 2
e. Referees’ reports written on letter head paper, one of which must be from a Clergy and your current employer or any reputable individual in the society, attesting to your character.
Please note the following, carefully:
a. All payment to Bells University of Technology from this point onwards, are to be made online through our Portal only, using a MasterCard that is registered by your bank for online transactions.
b.Visit http://www.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/admissions/undergraduates/index.php?page=hndconversionprogramme for the approved schedule of fees for the various Programmes.
c. Please be informed that fees paid are not refundable after acceptance of Offer of Admission or upon voluntary withdrawal from the Programme.
d. Further relevant information about your studentship is available in the Student Information Handbook, which will be supplied to you after verification. You are expected to digest the content and the provisions of the Handbook.
e. The university pays particular interest in the dressing of students. Visit our website at http://www.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/campuslife/index.php?page=dresscode for details on dress codes. Non-compliance attracts stiff disciplinary measures. Students are therefore warned in their own interest to comply.
You are warmly welcome to the promising world of Bellstech and we wish you a successful academic and all-round experience.
Accept our congratulations!
‘Only the best is good for Bells’
Lamidi S. Tafa (Mr.)
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.