The Federal Polytechnic Bida wishes to inform all graduands of the following notice on the collection of academic gown for the upcoming 15 convocation ceremony.
Federal Polytechnic, Bida Notice to Graduands
- All graduands are expected to bring their identity cards or registration forms to sign for and collect their academic gowns from their various schools Officers. Note that the collection of gown is free
- Please note that academic gowns must be returned not later than Friday 30 March, 2018 at 4:00pm failure to comply will attract a fine per day
- Graduands are also requested to assemble at the Convocation Square on Wednesday 28th March, 2018 between 8:00am to 8:30am.
- Graduands must be fully dressed in their gowns and on a queue according to their schools.
- Interested commercial photographers/video operators are requested to register and obtain clearance from the convocation ceremony committee
- All Graduating students must wear the prescribed academic gowns.
- All guests of the Polytechnic (properly identified with their invitation cards) are to be seated not later than 9:30am.
- No one, including graduands and their parents/guardians will be admitted into the venue after 9:30 am
- Graduands are not allowed to leave the convocation venue before the end of the ceremony, the graduands are strongly advised to comply with these arrangements
- We congratulate all graduands and wish them journey mercies to and from their destinations.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.