The Managements of the Federal Polytechnic, Bida has released the academic calendar schedule of events of first semester for the 2018/2019 academic session.
BIDAPOLY Academic Calendar – 2018/2019
- Thursday 21st – All fresh and returning students including SIWES students returns to Campus
- Friday 22nd – Submission of application for Registration/Renewal of Association clubs to Students affairs Directorates
- Monday 25th – Lectures Starts for all Students [New and Old]
- Monday 11th – Late Registration [with Surcharge] for all Students Begins
- Tuesday 12th – All academic Departments holds Orientation for their Fresh Students
- Wednesday 13th – All Schools to hold their Orientation
- Thursday 14th – Polytechnic Orientation holds
- Friday 15th – Matriculation Ceremony for New Students / Close of Registration
- Saturday 25th – End of Lectures for all Students
- Monday 27th – Registration for Post-Semester commences
- Monday 27th – Saturday 8th – Revision for all Students/CBT Exams and Practicals
- Monday 10th – First Semester Examinations begins for all Students
- Saturday 29th – End of First Semester Examinations.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.