This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Benue
State University (BSUM) for the 2017/2018 academic session that admissions
into undergraduate programmes of the University for the 2017/2018
academic session as approved by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation
Board (JAMB) have been released.
2. Candidates are to confirm their admission status on the BSU
portal by paying a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of four
hundred (N400.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
3. Successful candidates are required to do the following:
- i. Proceed to pay an acceptance fee of ten thousand (N10,000.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
- ii. Proceed to do change of course on the Joint Admissions and
Matriculation Board (JAMB) website where the course admitted into is
different from the course initially applied for.
4. Successful candidates who have accepted their Admission
should proceed to upload the following documents for online screening:
- (i). Original academic qualifications
- (ii). Original JAMB Result slip with embossed passport photograph
- (iii). Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph
- (iv). Birth certificate/declaration of age
- (v). Certificate of State Origin
5. Successfully screened candidates should revisit the Benue
State University portal and print out admission letter and proceed to
pay the appropriate user charges for the courses admitted.
6. Candidates who have paid the appropriate user charges should
register their courses and complete their Biodata online, print out six
(6) copies of their course registration and Biodata forms and proceed to
their Faculties for issuance of student files and final screening.
7. The Guidelines on e-payment are as follows:
- i. Visit www.bsum.edu.ng or https://www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
- ii. Click on e-Payment platform to open the e-Payment Form
- iii. Select programme, Payment Category. Type in Registration Number, Select session or semester as applicable.
- iv. Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate payment number.
- v. Click on link to proceed.
- vi. OPTIONS:
- a. For cash payments at Bank:
Before proceeding to the bank, complete and printout your Payment
Reference Number slip from the e-Payment Platform from the University
website or Portal and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you,
the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- * Fidelity Bank Plc
- * Zenith Bank Plc
- * ECO Bank Plc
- * Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- * Sterling Bank Plc
- * Diamond Bank Plc
- * First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- * United Bank for Africa Plc
- * Unity Bank Plc
- * Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- * Skye Bank Plc
- b. For ATM Payments: Visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following:
- * Select Quick teller from the ATM menu
- * Select pay bills
- * Fill in the Payment reference number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
- * Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
- * Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt.
- c. For payment using Quickteller from the Internet: Visit the quickteller website www.quickteller.com/bsum to complete your transaction.
- * Insert your Registration number
- * Insert your email and mobile number and click “continue”
- * Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
- * Print out the payment confirmation slip
- * Return to the portal and print out a payment receipt
- Candidates are to note that checking of admission status,
acceptance of admission, uploading of documents for on-line screening,
payment of school fees, and course registration on the University Portal
shall take place between Monday, 9th – Monday, 23rd April, 2018.
- Physical verification of credentials shall take place at the
candidates respective Faculties from Monday, 23rd – Monday, 30th April,
2018. Candidates are kindly requested to comply with these directives.
- Forgery of any kind will attract automatic withdrawal of the admission offered and possible prosecution.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.