This is to draw the attention of members of the University community to the following plans for registration for the 2016/2017 Session, according to a statement signed by the Director, Examinations, Admissions and Records (DEAR), Fatima Binta Mohammed.
The registration procedure is still through the myBUK portal. A student is to login to the University website www.buk.edu.ng and click on the myBUK link. Thereafter, follow the procedure explained on the site and on billboards. A student who pays an amount different from what is on the BUKPPF would not be able to continue.
Registration Timetable: The following timetable will be strictly enforced:
S/N PERIOD ACTIVITY
1. Monday 28th Nov. – 9th Dec., 2016 Collection of Admission Letters for L100 & L200
2. Monday 12th Dec., – 6th Jan., 2017 Screening of admitted candidates for L100 & L200
3. Monday 9th Jan. – 21st Jan., 2017 Online registration for fresh students
4. Monday 16th Jan. – 21st Jan. 2017 Online registration for returning students
5. Monday 23rd – Saturday 28th Jan., 2017 Late registration with surcharge, for both fresh and returning students.
Registration means paying the appropriate registration fees AND REGISTERING FOR COURSES.
Senate has directed that any student who fails to register within the specified time has to apply for Suspension of Studies for the Session within two weeks. Those who fail to apply for Suspension of Studies within that time would be considered withdrawn from the University.
The Senate decision will be strictly enforced. YOU HAVE BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE!
Other Guidelines/Information: Other guidelines and/or information would be provided in due course as the need arises.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.