This is to inform the general public and all interested applicants that the sales of admission form into the General Nursing School Bowen University Teaching Hospital Ogbomoso for the 2018/2019 academic session has commenced.
- The School of Nursing Ogbomoso, is an agency of the Nigerian Baptist Convention and an integral part of the formal Baptist Medical Centre now Bowen University Teaching Hospital Ogbomoso
- Training of Basic students in Nursing Education. The school serves as a foundation for their future growth and development in their chosen profession.
- Students, to be adequately equipped for Ophthalmic, Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) and psychiatric Experience through their posting to University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan and Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Aro, Abeokuta respectively.
- Exposure to better community clinical experience both within and outside her environment.
- To develop competencies in the theoretical and technical aspects of nursing practice aimed towards preventive, curative and restorative care.
- To acquire attitudes, interest knowledge and appreciation that will facilitate progress toward the optimum potential for spiritual, mental and emotional growth.
- To develop an awareness of community needs and to understand the role of the nurse in meeting these needs.
- To develop in Christian young people a desire to be positive witnesses for Christ as they minister to the patient’s needs.
- To teach students the principles governing the spread and control of communicable diseases and participating in control, eradication and immunization programme.
Applicants must possess the requirements below:
Five O’level Subjects at Credit level, Not more than two sittings in the following subjects:
English, Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are to make payment with the sum of N10,000 (Non-Refundable) to the Bank Account BELOW:
- ACCOUNT NAME: Bowen University Teaching Hospital, OGBOMOSO
- ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2016156261
- BANK: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
Please note that your payment to the account above will be verified.
****After Payment, Click on the Register Button
to Obtain the 2018 Admission Form
****Click on Get the PIN to start registration and supply all the Teller details. Note The Pin is usable only Once
****You will upload necessary documents like O’ Level Result(s), Birth Certificate, Local Government Identification, Bank Teller (size 100-200KB) and Passport in JPG/PNG format (size 10-20KB).
****Printout your already filled Registration Form, Attestation Slip and 2 copies of Examination Slip.
****You will change your bank teller you obtained from the UBA Bank to School Receipt at the Account Section of the Hospital after registration has been done.
**** Kindly Complete your registration once, if not contact Web Admin. Or login for details
****don’t forget to strictly avoid the use of special character like [email protected]
#$%^&*'”| it can cause your data not to be submitted
****YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT ALL YOUR PRINTOUTS INCLUDING THE ATTESTATION FORM AT THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE ON OR BEFORE THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE (05 May, 2018).
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE
The Entrance Examination is scheduled to hold on 9th of June 2018.
08035551849—- Strictly only from Monday to Friday (8am – 4pm)