This is to hereby inform Guardians, Parents and all Students who participated in the Lagos Model Colleges CBT exam Screening Test examination which was held from recently that the screening test exam results have been released for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
How to Check Lagos Model Colleges Screening Test Result Online.
All the candidates who sat for Computer Based Test (CBT) in the screening test exam are to check their results on the Lagos State Examination Board (LSEB) portal.
Kindly follow the instructions below carefully in order to access your Lagos State Model Colleges Screening Test Results 2020 online.
- Candidates who participated should visit Lagos State Examinations Board portal >> http://lagosexams.com/
- Select Exam Type. (Screening Test)
- Enter Card Serial Number and Card Pin
- Finally click on login to see your results
- .If your card details has been misplaced.Click here to recover
- Admission of candidates would be determined by the Basic Education Services Department of the Lagos State Ministry of Education after determining the cut-off marks.
- The Lagos State Model Colleges and Upgraded Junior Secondary Schools Entrance Examination for 2020/2021 academic session was written by more than 11, 897 pupils for the PPT test for admission into the state’s 16 model colleges and upgraded Junior Secondary Schools
- The examination was open to both public and private schools’ primary six pupils who must have attained the age of 10 by June 2020.
Cut off Mark for Lagos State Model Colleges.
Cut off marks of various schools has been released. Check Lagos State Junior Model Colleges 2020/2021 Admission Cut Off Marks
How to Check Lagos State Model Colleges Admission List.
The merit and supplementary admission list is now available online in pdf, To check your admission status, got to www.ncsarena.com/lagos-model-colleges-admission-list/
More details to be updated soon, keep checking this page.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.