This is to inform prospective students of the Salem University, Lokoja who are yet to register their courses that they are advised to do so by following the procedures below:
Kindly follow the steps below to do your course registration:
Note that course registration is mandatory for every student
1. visit http://portal.salemuniversity.edu.ng
2. Login with your matric number and use “password” as your password if you haven’t changed your password at anytime before
3. Click on “My courses”
4. Click on “Register Courses”
5. Select the semester and start loading your courses
6. When completed click save
7. Click on “August 2015/2016 Program Registration”
8. Go to the end of the screen and click print.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.