The Authorities of Chukwuemeka Odunmegwu Ojukwu University [A.K. A Anambra State University] wishes to inform all atudents of the institution and the general public that the 2016/2017 academic session has commenced.
2016/2017 Academic Session started since September, 2016. Its actually 4months since the commencement of the session.
The governing council of the institution has approved the commencement of the 1st semester examination. The examination is scheduled to start from 9th January, 2017.
Returning students are expected to be on campus on or before 5th January 2017, in-order to help them settle down and prepare for their exams.
Students are also advised to pay their fees to avoid embarrassment during examinations.
Important Notice To All 100L Students And Freshers!!!
All 100l students and Freshers of the institution are hereby informed that their examination earlier scheduled on 9th January has been postponed till further notice.
Inorder news all Second Choice Aspirants of the institution who has confirmed their admission on the JAMB Portal are hereby advised that the Registration and payment of acceptance fees is yet to commence.
All Aspirants are advised to exercise patience till next week when the full list will be made avaliable and public on the school notice board for all candidates to confirm admission status.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.