COOU Post UTME/DE Admission Screening for 2020/2021 Academic Session: The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University hereby invites candidates who made the University their First Choice Institution in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 160 or above, for the Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Apply for COOU Post UTME Screening.
Candidates are required to register on-line, on payment of the processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only, through the REMITA platform, at any branch of the following Banks:
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- Eco Bank Plc
COOU Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
Only Candidates who made the University their First Choice Institution in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 160 or above.
- Candidates should visit the University Portal, coou.edu.ng
- Generate payment invoice with their JAMB Registration Numbers and proceed to the authorized Banks with the payment invoice number.
- To Generate payment invoice, Click Here for UTME and Here for Direct Entry. after payment with the remitta invoice, Click on “APPLY HERE” to continue and complete your registration. For Direct Entry Candidates, click on Direct Entry Application For more details.
- Access Pin Codes for authorized login into the University portal will be issued to candidates.
- Candidates should submit required information on their Bio-data, while completing the online registration form.
The window for Online Registration for the Screening Exercise shall open on Monday, September 21st, 2020 till further notice.
Candidates shall be notified of the result of the Screening Exercise online, as soon as the admission process is completed. Please contact the following GSM numbers: 08038739845, 08060378049 in case of any login problem.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.