The Managements of the Covenant University has published the procedures for acceptance and school fees payment for all new admitted students for the 2017/2018 academic session.
School Fees Payment Procedures Can Be Seen Below:
Pay Required Fees
* Please Click to Go to Cu portal
* Log in with your username and password
* Click on Application Status to print the Notification of Admission
* Click on “pay fees” to pay School Fees
* See bottom of page and “click here to proceed”
* Choose Mode of Payment
– CU PIN (Bank Payment): See list of banks to pay into.
You will be given a unique CU-PIN for the value of the acceptance or balance fee
– College Pay (WebPay): You can pay using your Nigerian debit card.
* If you chose CU PIN, insert receipt number as given from the bank and insert PIN
* If you chose WebPay, click to pay after confirmation of payment values
* Once transaction is confirmed successful, click on “Print Receipt”
LIST OF BANKS FOR THE PAYMENT OF FEES
1. Access Bank Plc
2. Covenant Microfinance Bank
3. Diamond Bank Plc
4. Ecobank Plc
5. First City Monument Bank Plc
6. GTBank Plc
7. Heritage Bank Plc
8. Stanbic IBTC
9. Sterling Bank Plc
10. UBA Plc
11. Union Bank Plc
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.