Crawford MBA programme is specially designed to develop the human capacity in Nigeria especially in career executive managers, emerging entrepreneurs, top industry leaders and decision makers. In this way the University is privileged to provide a world class education to fill the gap in the formal sector of our economy. The programme is packaged to be a model in Africa in terms of learning approach, capacity development, teaching, ambience and products.
The target people for the program are university graduates, polytechnic graduates, professional graduates, emerging entrepreneurs, executive business owners or its equivalent
Our teaching Faculty is made up of foreign and local academic and professionals from top industries
Application forms are available in all branches of Eco Bank, Sterling Bank and FCMB in Lagos and Ogun State at the rate of Twenty thousand naira only(N20,000).
Application form closes on Friday 28th April,2017.
The program is uniquely designed for a flexible and adjustable period of two years (24 Months).
Our MBA is Research and Solution based (problem solving)
Lectures for 2017 enrollment will commence in June
BENEFIT OF CRAWFORD MBA PROGRAMME
- World class MBA
- World class facilitators (foreign and local)
- Great networking opportunities
- Flexible and adjustable
- Spread Payment opportunities
- Moderate and affordable fees
- Comfortable learning environment
- Research and solution based (Problem Solving)
For further enquires call: : 07062582163,08023003436,08033199287
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.