This is to inform all staff and students of Cross River University of Technology that due to numerous appeals from parents, staff and students on the need to give opportunity to First Year Students who have yet paid their fees for 2017/18 Academic Session to do so.
- All First Year Students should pay their full school fees on or before 30th April, 2018.
- Only First Year Students who have met the about condition will be eligible to participate in the First Semester Examinations.
- Complying with the condition will also facilitate the generation of matriculation numbers for all eligible students, possession of matriculation number is a prerequisite for participation in the examinations
- First Year Students who fail to pay up their full school fees on or before the stipulated date shall forfeit their admission and/or studentship in the University for 2017/2018 Academic Session.
- First Year students who pay full school fees after 30th April, 2018 shall be allowed to defer admission to 2018/2019 Academic Session.
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.