The Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH invites suitably qualified candidates to its second choice Post UTME and Direct Entry admission screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session.
CRUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
- Choose CRUTECH as their First Choice but missed the First Screening or were not admitted in the first choice.
- Choose CRUTECH as Their Second Choice
- Did not choose CRUTECH at all but are interested in Cross River University of Technology and score 150 and above in the 2018 UTME Examination.
Candidates who fall under numbers (2) and (3) above are required to go to JAMB website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution.
Available Courses for CRUTECH Second Choice Post UTME
The following courses are available for second choice.
- Business Education
- Technical Education
- Education Physics
- Education Chemistry
- Education Mathematics
- Human Anatomy
- Econs. & Extension
- Animal Science
- Forestry & Wildlife Resource Management
- Estate Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Visual Arts & Technology
- Wood Products Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Business Administration
How to Apply for CRUTECH Second Choice Post UTME
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2018 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2018/2019 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
- The screening will commence on Monday, 26th November and ends on Friday, 14th December, 2018.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
- All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly.
- The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
Help Lines: 07062048282; 08151118002; 08066462239; 08189351784.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.