The Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) academic calendar for 2018/2019 academic session is out.
The management of Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) has released the academic calendar online and pasted on notice boards on campus for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The DSPZ 2018/2019 academic calendar has important date such as the session resumption date, examination period, etc.
Also there is the dates for Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro freshers’ orientation programme and commencement of semester examination. All students of the university are hereby informed.
Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro Academic Calendar for 2018/2019 Academic Session
The management of Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro hereby wishes to inform all students, members of staff: academic and non-academic, parents/sponsors of students as well as members of the general public that academic activities for the session have been scheduled as follows:
DSPZ First Semester Academic Calendar.
- ORIENTATION – Wednesday, February 6, 2019 (All Fresh Students)
- MATRICULATION – Friday February 22nd, 2019.
- REVISION – Monday, March 4, 2019 – Friday, March 8, 2018 (All Students)
- EXAMINATION – Monday, March 11, 2019 – Friday, April 5, 2019 (All Students)
- FIRST SEMESTER BREAK – Monday, April 8, 2019 – (All Students)
DSPZ Second Semester Academic Calendar.
- RESUMPTION – Sunday, April 21, 2019 – (All Students)
- LECTURES/PRACTICAL – Monday April 22, 2019 – Friday, July 5, 2019 (All Students)
- REVISION – Monday, July 8, 2019 – Friday, July 12, 2019 (All Students)
- EXAMINATION – Monday, July 15, 2019 – Monday, August 19, 2019 (All Students)
- SECOND SEMESTER BREAK – Monday, April 8, 2019 – (All Students)
2019/2020 ACADEMIC SESSION
- RESUMPTION – Tuesday, October 22, 2019.
Concerned parties are to note that these date will be adhered to and as such all students are expected back on campus on or before this dates as the case may be.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.