The Managements of the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (DSPZ) has commenced sales of the National Diploma (Regular II) Direct Entry admission form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
DSPZ Direct Entry Admission Eligibility
This application is for Candidates who didn’t write the 2019 UTME Exam or who scored less than the ND Required Cut off Mark of 140.
How to Apply for DSPZ, Ozoro Direct Entry Admission Form.
The Screening Fee for all candidates is N10,000 (Eleven Thousand Naira) only. All interested candidates should pay the aforementioned Screening Fee in favour of Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro in any branch of First Bank of Nigeria Plc, Unity Bank and IC Global Bank in Ozoro Branch only and obtain Scratch Card from same bank.
- Visit the Polytechnic to complete application or follow the below procedure for online application.
- Visit the Ozoro polytechnic portal >> http://ozoro.mycportal.com/cportal/web
- Click on Start New Application.
- Read the instruction on the next page, Click Continue button to proceed with the application.
- Fill in your details, select Programme type as National Diploma [Regular II] and Academic Session as 2019/2020 from the drop down.
- Complete and Submit your application
Date: Friday, 27th – Saturday, 28th September, 2019.
Venue: Various Heads of Department offices
Materials Required for the Screening Exercise are;
(i) Five (5) recent passport photographs.
(ii) Examination result to include: WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc.
(iii) Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
(iv) Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
(v) Two copies of your on-line Application Form.
Closing Date: 30th September, 2019.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.