Ebsu 2017/2018 Post UTME Admission Screening Schedule
B. Method of registration
- Visit the University website www.ebsu-edu.net
- Click on the link “EBSU PORTAL”
- Click on Online application
- Click on 2017/2018 admission screening application
- Type in your: (i) Jamb registration number and (ii) Functional Phone number
- Generate payment invoice containing your details
- Proceed to the bank to make payment through e-tranzact and obtain your e-tranzact Pin number from the bank
- Return to the portal (http:// portal.ebsu-edu.net/Modules/Applications/Default.aspx) with your confirmation order pin obtained from bank.
- Proceed to complete the form online
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Confirm your entries
- Submit your application
- Print out your acknowledgement slip
- Two clear copies (with clear picture) of their ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP
- Original and photocopies of UTME result notification Slip and O’Level results to be submitted during the POST-UTME Test.
- Confirmation Order (Pin) Number used for registration (With the Bank Teller)
* Payment after Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 shall be of no effect.
* All due payments without due online registration shall not qualify any candidate for the POST-UTME.
* Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant.
* Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO etc results are successfully verified may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University.
C. Banks for payment
banks as below:
- Diamond Bank Plc
- First Bank Plc
- EBSU Microfinance Bank
- Eco Bank
D. Other pieces of information
E. Direct entry candidates
F. Closing date
08055857555, 09026539643, 07033865888, 08035649390, 08139833300, 08158856785.
G. Method of checking admission status
- Visit the school official website – www.ebsu-edu.net
- Click on check admission status (Regular)
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click Submit
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.