Edo University, Iyamho 2016/2017 UTME/DE Admission Screening Registration Commence
Edo University, Iyamho is a state owned model university approved by National Universities Commission(NUC). It is committed to quality teaching, research, innovations and community development.
The academic programmes are globally competitive and devoid of disruptions.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into 100 and 200 levels undergraduate degree programmes on Full -Time basis.
Edo University’s Undergraduate Programmes
I. MBBS Medicine and Surgery
School of Basic Medical Sciences
III. B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Science
• Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a pass mark of 180
Requirements for Online Application:
• Payment of N2,500 Application fee to Edo University Iyamho Access Bank account Number 0706626708
• Passport size photograph.
• 2016 JAMB UTME original result printout.
• WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-level Result
• Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
• NCE/ND/HND Result (Direct entry Candidates)
• Scanned Copy of Bank payment teller
Screening will take place at the University campus Iyamho, from August 29th to September 2nd 2016.
Dr. (Mrs.) I. Ogboro, FNIM