ELIGIBILITY – PLEASE NOTE:
Candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2019/2020 UTME Admission are eligible for this Admission Exercise
- They must have obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics as well as three other relevant subjects for your desired course of study in not more than two sittings.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The procedure for the 2019/2020 Application for Admission for first time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.esitmusen.edu.ng Click on Apply for Admission
- Click on Applicants and then select ADMISSION EXERCISE – FULL TIME 2019/2020
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Adress and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- Back On edopoly.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit Application record’ and provide all required information.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytchnic, USEN, .
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Interswitch” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 5,250:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Click on edit application to preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Call this number 08036984601 for all your questions and assistance
EdoPoly HND Full-Time Programmes 2019/2020
|Application Start Date:||03/06/2019 09:00:00|
|Application Closing Date:||31/05/2020 00:00:00|
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.