The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has released list of successful candidates for the 2016 Detective Superintendent and Detective Inspectorate Cadre recruitment exercise.
This is to inform candidates listed in the pdf document below that they have been shortlisted by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) for the Advanced Physical Fitness Examination and Document Verification.
Note: The document can best be viewed with a computer or a pdf enabled device.
Only successful candidates from the exercise shall proceed for the Medical Screening. All candidates are expected to unfailingly report to the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Base Hospital, Mando, Kaduna at 8am on the days scheduled for their states of origin as stated below:
- WEDNESDAY, 26TH OCTOBER, 2016: KADUNA, FCT, ZAMFARA.
- THURSDAY, 27TH OCTOBER, 2016: KANO, BENUE.
- FRIDAY, 28TH OCTOBER, 2016: PLATEAU, NASARAWA, BAUCHI.
- SATURDAY, 29TH OCTOBER, 2016: NIGER, KEBBI, SOKOTO.
- SUNDAY, 30TH OCTOBER, 2016: KWARA, JIGAWA, OSUN.
- MONDAY, 31ST OCTOBER, 2016: KOGI, OYO, DELTA.
- TUESDAY, 1ST NOVEMBER, 2016: GOMBE, AKWA-IBOM, LAGOS.
- WEDNESDAY, 2ND NOVEMBER, 2016: OGUN, ENUGU, CROSS RIVER.
- THURSDAY, 3RD NOVEMBER, 2016: ADAMAWA, EBONYI, ABIA.
- FRIDAY, 4TH NOVEMBER, 2016: TARABA, YOBE, RIVERS.
- SATURDAY, 5TH NOVEMBER, 2016: ANAMBRA, KATSINA, BAYELSA.
- SUNDAY, 6TH NOVEMBER, 2016: IMO, ONDO, EKITI.
- MONDAY, 7TH NOVEMBER, 2016: EDO, BORNO.
Candidates are to come along with a valid means of identification, two (2) passport photographs and all relevant documents- originals and 2 sets of photocopies (Local Government Certificate, Age Declaration/Birth Certificate and educational qualifications – primary, secondary and tertiary).
Dress Code: White T-Shirt, white shorts and white sneakers. Note that the exercise will last for a minimum of 2 days. Accommodation will be provided for candidates at the Police College, Independence Way, Kaduna (optional).
Be informed that due to the rigorous nature of the Cadet Training program, all candidates must be physically, medically and mentally fit in conformity with regimental standards. The selection of candidates in addition to other statutory requirements will be based on the following:
- Must not be more than 27years old
- Must be single
- Height (Minimum Male: 1.67m; Female: 1.64m)
- Must have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of not more than 30. (Not obese)
- Chest Measurement (Not less than 34inches for Males)
- Must have good hearing, good eye-sight and sound mind (This is for the purpose of weapon handling and other law enforcement gadgets)
- No recent medical surgery, no respiratory ailments or life threatening illnesses that can cause harm to the cadet and others during training
- No tattoos of any form
- Must not have any criminal record
- No membership of any cult or terrorist group
- Must not be a user or dependent on any illicit substance or recreational drugs (Strict penalties will be applied to any candidate /cadet who is caught during Medical Screening/Random Testing)
Furthermore, all candidates must possess the requisite degree and must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) with evidence of the certificate.
Duration of Training: Minimum of One (1) year “Regimental Training”. BE WARNED: Any candidate who presents a fake or altered document and/ or gives any false information will be automatically disqualified and shall face the full wrath of the Law!
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR THE DETECTIVE INSPECTOR (DI) CADRE
The Applicants mentioned here-under have been successful at the Medical Screening Exercise of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) for the Detective Inspector (DI) Cadre.
CHECK EFCC DI INTERVIEW LIST BELOW:
Download [.PDF] FileNote: The document can best be viewed with a computer or a pdf enabled device.
These successful candidates are invited to attend an interview at the EFCC Zonal Office, No. 4, Wurno Road, off Katuru Road, Badarawa, Kaduna on the days and time scheduled for their states of origin as follows:
Ensure strict compliance to the date and time as scheduled.