The Management of the Ekiti State University has approved that the registration Portal be re-opened for all Stalites.
The registration portal is expected to be re-opened from Monday, 20/02/2017 to Friday, 24/02/2017.
This is to enable all students who are yet to complete their registration of courses on the Portal do so, before the commencement of the 1st Semester Examination- See Schedule Here.
For the purpose of admittance into examination halls for First Semester of 2016/2017, all students are expected to present the following:
i. a copy of their “Course Registration Form” printed from the Portal
ii. their 2016/2017 Student’s Identification Card
iii. evidence of payment of Students Union dues
All students are therefore expected to print four (04) copies of their “Course Registration Form” from the Portal and submit three (03) of the copies to their HOD while keeping the fourth as their “Examination Permit”.
All students are also expected to collect their 2016/2017 student’s ID Card at their HOD’s office starting from Monday, 20th of February, 2017.
Any student that fails to register on the Portal despite University Management’s magnanimity would not be allowed to write the exams.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.