Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) programme for 2016/2017 session.
This programme leads to the award of JUPED certificate which enable candidates gain Direct Entry admission into the Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu and other JUPEB affiliated universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
Eligible candidates must possess minimum of 5 credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language and Mathematics) relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the university.
OPTION/FIELD SUBJECT COMBINATIONS
History, Literature/CRS (HLCRS)
Economics/History, Literature (EHL)
Business Studies/Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)
Mathematics/Economics/Business Studies (MEB)
Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC)
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirement (as applicable) for admission into degree programme in Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Art courses in all JUPEB affiliated University including Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Pay the application fee of N15,000.00 through Remita payment platform at any bank. You are to generate a payment invoice which contains a Remita number. The invoice printout will enable you to make payment at the bank (take note that bank charges apply and must be paid)
i. Connect to the internet
ii. Click on your desire browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Google, Chrome, Firefox etc.)
iii. Visit www.esut.edu.ng
iv. Click on ‘University Portal (at top hand right corner of ESUT website)
v. Click on ‘JUPEB MENU’ (this directs the applicant to Jupeb page)
vi. Click on ‘Generate Invoice’ hyperlink
vii. Enter your telephone number and click on ‘submit’ button
viii. Enter surname, first name, middle name, e-mail address and click on ‘submit’ button
ix. print your JUPEB application form payment slip
x. Proceed to the bank for payment with the payment slip
xi. After payment in the bank, return to the portal www.portal.esut.edu.ng
xii. Click on ‘JUPEB MENU’ (this directs applicant to Jupeb page)
xiii. Click on ‘Fill Jupeb Application Form’ hyperlink
xiv. Enter your Remita Retrival Reference (RRR) number given to you in the bank and click on ‘submit’ button
xv. The application form appears for the applicant to complete
xvi. Attach scanned, colored passport photograph with white background (maximum size of 100KB)
xvii. Click on ‘submit’ button
xviii. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- I. Applicants into 2016/2017 Preliminary Programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information
- II. All candidates are required to register for 2017 Direct Entry UTME during the programme
- III. All candidates are required to use a valid e-mail address and personal telephone numbers
- iv. The forms must be filled and submitted online, either immediately or within two weeks of accession on the website. No downloaded or printed copies of formwill be accepted
- v. Applicants are to note that 2016/2017 entrance examination should hold @ Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu, Agbani Campus
- VI. Candidates are advised to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure they select the correct subject combination. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
Submission of online forms will close on 31st October, 2016.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.