FOUR (4) YEAR-DEGREE PROGRAMME
THREE (3) YEAR-DEGREE PROGRAMME
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Consequently upon payment of the processing fees, a pin and a link would be sent to the applicant via sms or e-mail after confirmation of payment within 24hours. Candidates are required to FIRST generate an Invoice using this link before proceeding to fill the online registration form at http://federalcollegeofeducation.azurewebsites.net/Students/invoice.aspx
All candidates are expected to upload their passport photograph.
The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 20kb. The photograph must be in plain background, without any form of head/face cover, face cap etc.
All candidates should please endeavour to submit hard copies of the completed online registration form, Jamb result slip, copies of their credentials and evidence of payment on or before 25th September, 2017 (which is the closing date) at the Admin Office, Centre for Degree Programmes (CEDEP), Federal College of Education, Abeokuta.
DATE AND TIME OF SCREENING
Candidates are to come along with their online registration print out, photocopies of credentials and evidence of payment. Successful candidates would be communicated via an sms.
Candidates should monitor the website for the Provisional Admission List. Successful candidates would be communicated via sms and e-mail.
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.