The Management Of Federal College Of Education Eha-Amufu, Enugu State has released the 2016/2017 1st Batch Admission List and also the Registration Procedures for newly admitted students and returning students of the institution.
Click Here To Check Admission List.
Outlined Below are the Student Registration Procedure
Fresh /Returning Students
1. Generate School Fees Payment Invoice via the link here
2. Pay your school fees in any Bank through REMITA platform and request to pay “FCE EHA-AMUFU SCHOOL FEES”
3. Open http://www.fceehaamufu.com and click “Student Registration” link.
4. students that have not created profile on the portal Click on “Click Here to Create Profile” link; students with existing profile should click on “Click Here to Login” this takes you to step 5.
5. Supply your Matric No (for 200 and 300 level students) or Jamb Reg Number (for 100 level students) and Click “Validate” button. Ensure that the name displayed is yours before you continue to supply other parameters on this page and Click on “Create Profile” Button.
6. The step above takes you to Login Page. Enter your Matric Number (200 & 300 level students) or Jamb Reg No (100 level student) and your password. Click on “Login” Button.
7. You must have paid School Fee before you’ll be allowed to login to the portal. Successful Login takes you to Students Control Panel.
8. Upload your Passport (for new students).
9. Use the menu on the left pane of the students control panel to navigate through the portal.
Students are expected to note their passwords and keep them safe.
The 2016/2017 Academic Session has begun. School Fee Schedule for the new session has also been made available [Click Here For School Fees Schedule].
New and Existing Students of the College can pay prescribed fees through REMITA platform in any bank.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.