The closing date for the online applications in respect of the Screening Exercise for admission into the Full Time National Diploma Programmes of the Federal Polytechnic, Ado – Ekiti has been extended by two weeks.
The online Screening application, for the Exercise which should have closed last Friday, 30th September, 2016, has now been extended till Saturday, 15th October, 2016, to allow some candidates complete their application processes.
According to a statement released after a meeting of the Institution’s Admissions’ Committee last Thursday, 29th September, 2016, the extension became necessary to enable eligible applicants complete their applications, as it was discovered that a lot of applicants who had paid in the designated banks, were yet to complete their application processes online around the closing date, earlier fixed for Friday, 30th September, 2016.
In a related development, the closing date, in respect of online applications for ND Part Time as well as the Higher National Diploma (HND) (Morning and Evening Programmes) has also been extended to Wednesday, 30th November, 2016.
A statement from the Protocol and Information Office of the Polytechnic advised all eligible applicants for the ND Screening Exercise, ND Part Time and the HND Programmes to take advantage of the extension, to perfect their application processes online, using the Polytechnic’s admission portal: applications.fedpolyado.edu.ng
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.