The Management Of Federal University Of Lafia has released some additional information pertaining to the 2016/2017 UTME/DE Admission screening exercise, all candidates are hereby advise to take note of the following information’s below:
1. UTME candidates are scheduled for screening on September 15, 2016
2. DE candidates are scheduled for screening on September 16, 2016
3. DE candidates will take a paper-based aptitude test
4. All candidates are expected to come with pen, pencil and eraser
5. Electronic calculators or mobile phones will not be allowed into the screening area.
6. Candidates are to come with scratch cards (NECO, WAEC, NABTEB and 2-passport photographs. 7. Candidates are to come with their original/ photocopies of credentials as stated:
a. Birth certificate or declaration of Age
b. Indigene form/certificate of origin
c. O/Level results (if available)
d. JAMB Score Slip
e. Primary School Certificate
8. Candidates for Faculty of Science will be screened at the Permanent site (ICT building) of the University along Makurdi Road.
9. Candidates from the Faculties of Arts and Social Science would be screened at the Take-off site of the University off Makurdi Road, along Obi Road.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.