Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Twelve Months Interim Joint Matriculation (IJMB) Programme of the Federal University Lafia for 2017/2018 academic session.
The University runs various Science, Social Science and Arts based degree programmes in the following Faculties: Arts, Science, Medical Science and Social Sciences.
To qualify for admission into the IJMB Programme:
Candidate must possess a minimum of five (5) credits at O-Levels from WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent in not more than two sittings (3 basic subjects plus Mathematics and English Language).
Deficiency is allowed in either Mathematics for Arts candidates or English for Science candidates and not in both subjects for candidates from Educationally Less Developed (ELDS) and Catchment States of the University but must be remedied. This deficiency can also be remedied through Ordinary level IJMB Mathematics and English Langugage.
Method of Application:
Candidates should deposit a sum of N10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand) Naira only to the following Account and present the bank teller at the Centre for Foundation Studies, Permanent Site of the University to obtain the form:
Bank: First Bank Plc.
Account Name: FULafia Consult
Account Number: 2031379704
The forms would be on sale from Monday, July 24, 2017 to Tuesday, October 31, 2017.
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.