This is to inform all new Students who have recently been offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas Bonny for the 2018/19 academic session, that payment of acceptance fee and other charges as well as clearance and registration will commence on 7th November, 2018.
Students are kindly advised to make payments of their acceptance and other charges at once by following the Student portal link on the Polytechnic’s Website with the following steps:
FEDPOLYBONNY Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
STEPS FOR PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEES AND OTHER CHARGES
From the Polytechnic’s Website home page.
• Click on Student portal
• Select 2018/2019 Session
• Create new Student account ( Enter ND1 and your JAMB Registration Number)
• Create your account profile; this will include uploading recent passport photograph.
• Ensure your portal details are properly kept and create a new password.
• From Student portal account dashboard, click on Get Acceptance Fee invoice which will include the REMITA (RRR) code. (Same process for payment of the other charges).
• Print out the invoices.
• Proceed to any Bank to make payment of a non-refundable sum of Twenty Thousand Naira Only (20,000.00) for Acceptance Fee and also the sum of Sixty-Two Thousand Naira Only (62,000.00) for other charges.
• Return to your Student portal account and generate your receipt with the RRR code from the Bank print out. The print out must include your passport photograph.
• Bring along your receipts, acceptance and School fees invoices with the Bank Tellers to the Admission Office to begin your clearance and registration starting from 7th November, 2018.
NOTE: 1. All those who have accepted their admission must pay their acceptance fee on or before the 30th of
November, 2018 or else, they shall forfeit their admission.
2. Students who have paid their acceptance fee must endeavour to pay for the other charges before
registration and commencement of lectures.
Signed: Florence B. Wilcox
for the Registrar
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.