This is to invite applicants who have chosen The Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa as their Institution of First Choice in 2017 UTME and scored the required Minimum Cut-off Point of 100 and above to come for Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The exercise is scheduled to start on the dates itemized below:
Candidates will be required to pay Two Thousand Naira (N2000.00) only to sit for the CBT screening test.
- School of Environmental Studies- Monday, 25th September 2017
- School of Business Studies – Tuesday, 26th September 2017
- School of Engineering Technology – Wednesday, 27th September 2017
- School Applied Science – Thursday, 28th September 2017
- School of Information Technology – Friday, 29th September 2017
Time: Screening starts by 7:00 am prompt on every test day.
Venue: PTDF ICT Center, Main Campus, The Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa.
For more information please contact: Mr Usman Faruna on +2347036191417 or Mr Baba Dangana on +234 703 182 7656