Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Federal School of Surveying, Oyo 2017/2018 Admission Screening Exercise for candidates seeking admission via UTME.
This ONLINE Screening Exercise is mandatory requirement for entry into the School.
(i) Candidates who have chosen Federal School of Surveying, Oyo as their First or Second Choice Institution in the 2017 UTME and have scored a minimum of 160 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
(ii) In addition to the above, eligible candidates should have possessed five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects including English Language, Mathematics and Physics and any other two (2) relevant subjects which may include Further Mathematics or Statistics, Technical Drawing or Fine Art, Economics or Government, Biology or Agricultural Science, Chemistry, Geography, Land Surveying all obtained at O’Level SSCE/NECO/NABTEB.
INSTRUCTIONS ON ONLINE ADMISSION REGISTRATION
METHOD OF APPLICATION
(i) Prospective Candidates are to make the following payment into the Federal School of Surveying, Oyo Account through Remita:
* Non-refundable FSS, Oyo Internet Access fee of N3,500.00
* Non-refundable Screening fee of N2,000.00
Total = N5,500.00
(ii) Visit https://remita.net/ and click “Pay A Federal Government Agency” Supply the following information
Name of MDA: Federal School of Survey, Oyo – 023400300100
Name of service/purpose: Admission Form
Description: Screening/Internet Fees
Amount to Pay (N): N 5,500.00
Payer’s Full Name: Your Surname and Other Names
Supply your email and phone number
Click “Proceed to Payment”
Click “Proceed to Payment”
Print RRR Invoice and proceed to any commercial bank for payment
(iii) Generated RRR Printout from the bank of candidate’s choice must be tendered to the School Bursary to collect Admission/Screening Scratch Card.
(i) Post-UTME Screening
(a) Access www.admission.fss-oyo.edu.ng and click on Post UTME Screening Option.
(b) Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Full Name (Surname First).
Your JAMB detail will be displayed (Scores, age, subject combination, etc.). If you see anything different please contact us immediately.
(c) Supply the following:
(i) Your functional and personal e-mail address.
(ii) The Serial number and password obtained from the Scratch Card.
Then Click PROCEED
(d) Check your e-mail to access your application number and password.
(e) Log-in @www.admission.fss-oyo.edu.ng/access.aspx.
(f) Carefully fill in your personal details, contact details, O’Level results, etc.
Also upload your scanned documents or credentials which include your O-Level result certificate, JAMB result slip, Certificate of Origin, Certificate of Birth, etc.
(g) Carefully preview all the details and certify that they are correct.
Then Click “I Certify” button.
(h) After Submission, you will be directed to Portal Log in page. Enter your application number and password to print your Photo Card and screening Registration Slip.
NB: Candidates should come along with this Print-out on the Screening day.
PERIOD OF APPLICATION/SUBMISSION
Period of Application/Submission commences from the date of Advertisement and lapses on 11th October, 2017.
MODE OF POST-UTME SCREENING
The Screening of Candidates will be based on Point Grading System, using Screening Test (Written Examination) for the UTME Score and SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in five (5) Relevant Subjects.
PROSPOSED DATE FOR POST-UTME SCREENING TEST
The date of the Screening Examination will be communicated to individual candidates through their e-mail address.
NB: Please all prospective candidates should adhere strictly to the deadline (11thOctober, 2017) for the Online Registration and Submission of Screening Registration Slip.
POINTS TO NOTE:
(i) The School will admit only candidates who made at least Five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects including English Language, Mathematics and Physics AT NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS.
(ii) Any Candidate who fails to participate in the Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO BE SUBMITTED WITH THE SCREENING REGISTRATION SLIP
(a) Original JAMB Exam Notification of Result Slip.
(b) Screening Application fee receipt.
(c) Copies of SSCE/NECO/NABTEB Results at not more than two (2) sittings.
(d) Two (2) recent colour passport photographs with red background.
(e) Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
(f) Confirmation of Local Government/State of Origin.
NOTE TO ALL CANDIDATES
– All required documents must be scanned and uploaded in PDF format (not more than 20kb).
– Passport Photograph must be in jpeg format (not more than 20kb).
– All Online Screening complaints should be channeled through this mobile: 08065377229.
- UNICAL 2018/2019 Change of Course Post-UTME Form Out
- IMSU 2018/2019 UTME Supplementary Admission Form is Out
- BSUM 2018/2019 Final Mop-Up Post-UTME Screening Form is Out
- KOGI POLY 2018/2019 Post-UTME Screening Result is Out
- BIDAPOLY Affiliated to FUTMINNA 2018/2019 Degree Post-UTME Form
- UNIPORT 2018/2019 Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Form
- NDU 2018/2019 Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Form is Out
- ABSU 2018/2019 Supplementary Post-UTME Form is Out
- BSU, Makurdi 2018/2019 Post-UTME Screening Results are Out
- FUNAAB 2018/2019 Post-UTME Screening Result is Out
- FUNAI 2018/2019 Supplementary Post UTME Screening Result is Out
- EKSU 2018/2019 Post-UTME Registration Deadline Extended
- FCET Akoka (in Affiliation with UNIBEN) 2018/2019 Post UTME Form
- UNIOSUN 2018/2019 Supplementary Post UTME (MBBS) Form is Out
- KUST, Wudil 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening Result is Out