The 2016/2017 Direct Entry Screening exercise commences on Monday, Nov. 14, 2016 – Friday, Nov 18, 2016. Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N 2,500 (Two thousand Five hundred ) only including bank charges.
Only students who applied to the University of Agriculture, Makurdi and obtained the minimum requirement are allowed to participate.
The PIN is printed on the payment slip issued to you at the bank or printed online.
The schedule of your screening will be available after registration.
- Complete the registration form upon successful login and print your details.
- Come along with a printed copy of the completed form and payment confirmation slip to the venue for documentation.
- A coloured printout of original JAMB result slip (with passport on it)
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.