FUAM Change of Course/Programme Registration Procedure
- The affected candidates should visit FUAM Change of Course/Programme Registration Portal at http://entry.uam.edu.ng/utme and login with their JAMB number as username and 14-Digit PIN as password (14-Digit Number issue upon payment for the previous/just concluded Post UTME screening).
- Upon successful login, select a new programme of study. The programme of study should be ONE of the THREE programme options available as indicated against your name.
- Candidates who fail to effect change of programme appropriately as indicated will be disqualified.
- Candidate are expected to effect the change of course on the JAMB website to facilitate the processing of such admission.
Impotant Notice: Candidates are NOT required to make any payment to the University of Agriculture Makurdi to effect the change of programme.
Click Here To See Names of Candidates Affected In Their Course(s) of First Choice.
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.