This is to inform all successful candidates who have seen their names in the 1st batch admission list and the programme of study admitted for the 2019/2020 academic session to note the following:
a) You should access your JAMB profile and accept the admission offered, download and print the admission letter before coming to the University to start the registration exercise;
b) All candidates should note that, the University requires Credit in English Language and Mathematics in all its programmes. Direct Entry (DE) candidates should also note that, Diploma obtained from another University, NCE below nine (9) points, National Diploma (ND) below Lower Credit and IJMB below 6 points would not be accepted for registration.
FUDutsin-MA Acceptance Fee Payment Procedures
1. Successful UTME and DE candidates for first list should check the UTME Admission List and Direct Entry Admission List to re-confirm their admission status and the programmes of study for which they were admitted
2. Candidates are advised to study and note the specific Departmental subjects requirements before coming to the University to start registration.
3. All candidates should note that, the University requires Credit in English Language and Mathematics in all its programmes.
4. Successful candidates are to report to the University for Clearance from Tuesday, 15th October, 2019.
STEP –1 PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ACCEPTANCE FEES
Successful candidates who confirmed that their names are on the Admission list and print JAMB admission letter are to make a nonrefundable payment of ten thousand naira (N10, 000.00) only for acceptance of admission:
a. Log onto the portal at http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions and ensure your email address and mobile number on our portal are valid and you have access to them (this is very important as Remita will send the receipt(s) for your payments to the email address provided and it will be used later on in the registration process).
b. Then generate a transaction ID and Remita RRR for payment of Acceptance fees;
c. To make the payment, use any of the method below:
- Click pay via remita which will redirect you to the Remita payment gateway, you would be required to either pay online using a Valid Debit Card (Visa or Master card) or internet banking platform;
- Or print the Transaction Form with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and go to any commercial bank in your locality to pay. You might be required to have the RRR invoice slip sent to your email address provided in item A. above.
d. 48 hours after Payment of Acceptance Fees, go to the University portal http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to print out the following document and sign before moving to the registration centre:
i) Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission (Form FUDMA/02)
ii) Undertaking Against Cultism (Form-FUDMA/01)
iii) Printed copy of Letter of Provisional Admission
e. Proceed to the screening centre with all required documents as listed below for screening and verification of results.
i) Signed copy of Acceptance of Offer of Provisional Admission (Form FUDMA/02) from the University Website;
ii) Printed copy of Letter of Provisional Admission from the Portal;
iii) Copy of JAMB result Slip and Original JAMB Admission letter
iv) Original and photocopy of Birth Certificate;
v) Original and photocopy of O’ Level certificates/statement of results;
vi) Two copies of passport photograph;
vii) Letter of Reference from a person of reputable standing in the society vouching for your good behaviour;
viii) A signed copy of Undertaking Against Cultism (Form FUDMA/01) downloaded from the University website www.fudutsinma.edu,ng
STEP –2 PAYMENT OF SCHOOL CHARGES, DEPARTMENTAL COURSE REGISTRATION AND COMMENCEMENT OF ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES.
This is to inform all the successful candidates that the period for payment of School charges, departmental course registration and commencement of academic activities will be communicated to you in due course.
Support and Inquiries
For any inquiry or support use the following help lines: For e-mails: [email protected]
Aliyu Dalha Kankia
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.