This is to invite all qualified and interested candidates to apply for either the Preliminary or Remedial Programmes of the School of Basic and Preliminary Studies (SOBAPS), Federal University Dutsinma for the 2018/2019 admission.
- Preliminary studies
- Remedial Studies
- OBJECTIVES OF THE SCHOOL:
- Offer Pre-degree training for Preliminary students in Science, Arts and Social Sciences courses;
- Offer training for Remedial students to remedy their ‘O’ level deficiency;
- Assist SOBAPS students to gain admission direct into 100 level in Federal University Dutsinma; and
- Make SOBAPS Students familiar with University system.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION AND PAYMENT
- Visit our application portal at http://sogaps.fudutsinma.edu.ng/application, locate and click Start Application at the bottom left corner of the page to start your application.
- Fill and submit the “Application Form“.
- A “Payment Transaction Slip” is generated for you. On it, you will find your unique Transaction ID for making payments, as well as your Application Form Number.
- Print a copy of your Payment Transaction Slip, and proceed to pay a non-refundable fee of N5,300 (Five thousand, three hundred naira only) using the payment procedure highlighted below.
- log on unto www.remita.net
- Click on the ‘PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY’ box which redirects you to a new page
- On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA
- On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop box and select ‘SOGAPS Application Form’ option.
- On the ‘Description’ box type ‘SOGAPS Application Form’
- On the ‘Amount to pay’ a non-refundable fee of five thousand three hundred naira (N5,300.00) only
- On the purpose box type ‘SOGAPS Application Form’, complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita.
- COMMENCEMENT OF SALES OF FORMS: -25TH JULY, 2018
- CLOSURE OF SALES FORM: – 24TH AUGUST, 2018
- SCREENING DATE: – MONDAY, 3RD SEPTEMBER, 2018
- VENUE: – FUDMA Take-off Campus
- TIME: – From 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- For Preliminary studies: – A candidate should possessatleast five (5) credits in Eng, Maths, and three subjects in any of the following courses: Science/Arts and Social Sciences courses.
- For Remedial studies: – A candidate should possess at least three (3) credits in any of the following courses: Science/Arts and Social Sciences subjects.
- Bank Payment Slip as evidence (Original & Photocopies) Write your GSM No. on top
- Payment Receipt from Bursary Department (Original & Photocopy)
- Originals and photocopies of O’ level results
CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Bank draft and cash payment will not be accepted
- Bags will not be allowed on campus beyond the security check point at the gate.
Prof. Aminu Dalhat Kankia
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.