METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Candidates must have a valid e-mail address before starting the application process because the password specified by candidate at the point of registration will be required during the screening.
- Visit www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions Screening.
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Update your bio data and exam records (O’Level). Upload a RECENT and CLEAR COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN “jpeg” FORMAT ONLY. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
- Generate and print payment invoice from the University’s Admission Screening Portal (NOTE: Payment invoice generated directly from REMITA’s website will not be automatically processed)
- Pay Screening fee of ₦2,500.00 using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
- For Card Payment:Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Electronic Invoice“, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment:Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
- Return to the University Portal and confirm your payment.
- Print out your screening slip.
- Candidates are expected to come to the Admission Screening Hall with a copy of the following items:
- Admission Screening Slip.
- JAMB e-Registration Slip
- Original copy of JAMB Result Slip.
- A copy of your O’Level Result
- Candidates awaiting O’Level result can also come for the screening exercise
- ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT on TUESDAY 23RD AUGUST, 2016. Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the screening. Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified time on the screening slip.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.