The Federal University Ndufu Alike wishes to inform all newly admitted and returning students that the following procedures should be strictly complied with in making your payment;
– Generate REMITA RETRIVAL PIN from Remita website (www.remita.net).
– Proceed to any bank closest to you and make your payment.
– Proceed to the Bursary Department with your printouts and deposit teller to collect your receipt. Detail procedure for generating the Remita pin is shown below:
Visit www.remita.net and click on PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
Type or select on NAME OF MDA bar, Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo.
Select Others on NAME OF SERVICE/PURPOSE bar
Ignore GIFMIS CODE bar
On AMOUNT TO PAY (N) bar, type the correct fees amount. That is, N44,000 for newly admitted students and N41,000 for 200 to 400 levels students.
Type Other Charges on DESCRIPTION bar
Type Your Full Name on PAYER’S FULL NAME bar
Type Your Email Address on PAYER’S EMAIL bar
On PAYER’S PHONE bar, type Your Phone Number.
To confirm your trasnaction, you need to key in the Character in the image into the box below it.
Next, click on PROCEED TO PAYMENT bar. Once you do this the system will generate RETRIVAL REFERENCE NUMBER (RRN).
Take the RRN to designated bankis for each level of programme for cash payment.
Finally, take a copy of the Deposit Slip /E-Transact to your Faculty Accountant for collection of receipt.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.