Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the FUNAI School of Foundation Studies (FUNAI SFS), for admission into a non- resident Foundation and Pre-Degree programmes of the Federal University Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo (FUNAI) for the 2017/2018 Session.
Candidates for the programmes must possess a minimum of 5 credits in 5 relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at a maximum of two sittings.
The programme normally runs for two (2) semesters within about ten (10) calendar months.
The FUNAI School of Foundation Studies (FUNAI SFS) will prepare candidates for admission into the following faculties and undergraduate programmes:
Click Here To View Available Courses And Subject Combinations.
- Click here to Download Guide for Candidates”, and read the instructions carefully in the guide. Create your account by clicking on “Apply Now”. You will be required to supply your email address and other required information.
- After creating an Account, login with your Application No. and Password and follow the necessary processes to capture your personal information and other required information.
- Generate your Remita Retrieval Number (RRN) and activate your RRN on the FUNAI SFS ePortal before making payment. Instructions on generating your RRN will be automatically displayed on the current page on your browser. Please read carefully and note that your RRN MUST BE ACTIVATED on the FUNAI SFS ePortal before payment is made.After payment, a 16-digit Access PIN will be sent to your Mobile Phone. Use this PIN on the ePortal to enable you complete all remaining and necessary sections of your Online Application.
- Ensure all sections of your application form are correctly filled, and click on “Complete Application” to submit your application to our online server. Our server shall acknowledge receipt of your form by sending an SMS to your Mobile Phone. Print two coloured copies of your Application Form.
- Applicants into 2017/2018 preliminary programme are advised to check the FUNAI SFS website (www.funai-foundation.com) for other relevant information.
- Applicants must provide a recent coloured passport photograph (taken not earlier than 3 months before time of application) with a white background. Selfies, blurred and webcam photos are strictly prohibited. Applicants who upload wrong bio-data and credentials will be disqualified and forfeit application fee.
- Applicants are to report to the FUNAI School of Foundation Studies for Registration and Screening, ONLY when they have received an Invitation (through email) and Admission Letter approved by the Director. Applicants are hereby advised to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers.
- Applicants are advised to follow the application instructions carefully and ensure they follow the stipulated guidelines. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate. For application related enquiries, please see detailed Candidate Guide at https://funai-foundation.com/guide-for-candidates or contact the Webmaster via [email protected]
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.