The Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) has released the amount payable as school fees and other charges for fresh and returning undergraduate students for the 2018/2019 academic session.
FUOTUOKE School Fees Structure For 2018/2019 Academic Session
Recommended: FUOTUOKE Admission List
New and Returning Students School Fees Structure
1. All new students (Freshmen) must stay in the hostel, unless contra-indicated by a Medical Doctor and or subject to availability of space
2. Students must pay full applicable fees by end of Registration Period of academic year, else all registration privileges will be withdrawn for the academic year.
3. Accommodation (N10,000.00 per student) is not included in the school fee schedule above.
4. All fees paid are not refundable.
5. Returning Students must pay all outstanding fees (Prior Session and Current Session) BEFORE Registration for the new Academic Session.
6. School Fees paid after 8 Weeks from resumption date shall attract the payment of additional late registration fee.
7. For the 2018/2019 Academic Session Fresh students registration, the Acceptance, Processing, Medicals/Laboratory & X-Ray Fees are paid together (N33,000).
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.