The Federal University Oye-Ekiti hereby invites all applicants who may wish to change their course of study to the recently approved new academic programmes to visit the University website www.fuoye.edu.ng to apply for internal change of course online effective from Tuesday 15th – Now extended till 6th December 2016
i) Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and participated in the 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise.
ii) Candidates who did not apply to Federal University Oye Ekiti but obtained UTME cut-off score of 180 can also apply.
iii) All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
2.0 E-PORTAL ACCESS FEE
Each candidate will be required to pay a processing fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000 .00) only.
Payment should be made via Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
i. Log on to www.remita.net.
ii. Click on: Pay a Federal Government Agency.
iii. On the Name of MDA field: Type/Select “Federal University Oye-Ekiti – 1000134”
iv. Under Name of Services/Purpose select “PROJECT”.
v. In the description field, type in: 2016/2017 Change of Course.
vi. Enter the amount to be paid which is N5,000.00
vii. Enter the other information i.e Payer’s Email and Payer’s Phone
viii. Proceed to Payment.
After 24hrs of payment, visit Federal University Oye-Ekiti website http://screening.fuoye.edu.ng/ with your Remita Receiver Reference No. (RRR) to continue your registration.
3.0 IMPORTANT NOTICE
i.) Applicants should ensure that their UTME subjects combination is relevant to the selected programme
ii.) Submit a valid e-mail address and a cell phone number during registration.
iii.) Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the applied course in either one (1) or two (2) sittings
iv.) Candidates with awaiting results applying for change of course can now input their O’ level grades on or before 24th Thursday, November, 2016.
Applicants that do not adhere strictly to the instructions on the University website will be disqualified
5.0 AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES
a. Faculty of Agriculture
B. Sc. Hospitality and Tourism Management
b. Faculty of Arts
B.A History and International Studies
c. Faculty of Education
i. Educational Management and Business Studies
· B.Ed. Business Education
· B.Ed. Educational Management
ii. BLS. Library and Information Science Education
iii. Educational Foundation
B.A. (Ed.) English Education
iv. Science Education
· B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Education
· B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
· B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
· B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
d. Faculty of Management Sciences · B.Sc. Accounting
· B.Sc. Banking and finance
· B.Sc. Business Administration
· B.Sc. Public Administration
e. Faculty of Social Sciences
· B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
· B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Resolution
· B.Sc. Political Science
· B.Sc. Mass Communication
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.