The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) hereby informs all applicants who have applied to FUOYE in the 2017 UTME that the online screening exercise is between Monday, 11th – Friday, 29th September, 2017.
- Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 150 and above.
- All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
- In addition to item (iii) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND, NCE, HND, with credit passes, or possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
Visit the University website: fuoye.edu.ng
, click on Admission
to select 2017 UTME / Direct Entry screening from the home page and supply your JAMB Registration Number to commence registration.
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
Direct Entry Applicants: In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results
AVAILABLE COURSES FOR 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION
A. Faculty of Agriculture
i) B. Agric. Agricultural Economics and Extension
ii) B. Agric. Animal Production & Health
iii) B. Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
iv) B. Agric. Soil Science and Land Resources Management
v) B. Fisheries and Aquaculture
vi) B. Food Science and Technology
vii) B. Hospitality and Tourism Management
viii) B. Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
B. Faculty of Arts
i) B.A. English and Literary Studies
ii) B.A History and International Studies
iii) B.A Linguistics and Languages
iv) B.A Theatre and Media Arts.
C. Faculty of Engineering
i) B. Engr. Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
ii) B. Engr. Civil Engineering
iii) B. Engr. Computer Engineering
iv) B. Engr. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
v) B. Engr. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
vi) B. Engr. Mechanical Engineering
vii) B. Engr. Mechatronics Engineering
D. Faculty of Social Sciences
i) B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
ii) B.Sc. Demography and Social Statistics
iii) B.Sc. Economics
iv) B.Sc. Mass Communication
v) B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Studies
vi) B.Sc. Political Science
vii) B.Sc. Psychology
viii) B.Sc. Sociology
E. Faculty of Science
i) B.Sc. Animal & Environmental Biology
ii) B.Sc. Biochemistry
iii) B.Sc. Computer Science
iv) B.Sc. Geology
v) B.Sc. Geophysics
vi) B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
vii) B.Sc. Mathematics
viii) B.Sc. Microbiology
ix) B.Sc. Physics
x) B.Sc. Plant Science & Biotechnology
F. Faculty of Education
i. Educational Management and Business Studies
· B.Ed. Business Education
· B.Ed. Educational Management
ii. BLS. Library and Information Science Education
iii. Educational Foundation
B.A. (Ed.) English Language Education
iv. Science Education
·B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Education
· B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
· B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
· B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
G. Faculty of Management Sciences
· B.Sc. Accounting
· B.Sc. Banking and Finance
· B.Sc. Business Administration
· B.Sc. Public Administration
Screening Exercise closes on FRIDAY, 13TH OCTOBER, 2017
Applicants that do not strictly adhere to the instructions above will be disqualified.
Only enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed to: [email protected]
or contact: 08035769697, 08034430891 between 8:00am – 4:00pm.
Daniel Abiodun Adeyemo