This is to inform all Federal University Of Petroleum Resources students that clearance/registration for both old and fresh students for the 2016/2017 academic session has commenced.
At the end of two weeks of this registration, effective from today, 21st November, 2016, late registration will commence with a fee of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only. and will last for another two weeks.
Please note that four (4) weeks before 1st Semester Examination, course registration will attract a fine of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira) only. Thereafter any student who fails to register will be deemed to have withdrawn from the University voluntarily.
All students are enjoined to complete registration of their courses for 2016/2017 academic session on schedule to avoid payment of the above charges or being withdrawn from the University.
I wish to emphasize that failure to register your courses for any session amounts to voluntary withdrawal from the University.
Furthermore, let me reiterate, as decided by Senate, that course registration can only be said to have been completed by the student when it is signed and sent to the Academic Affairs Division.
Barr. (Mrs.) F.M.U. Fiyebo
DR (Academic Division)
- FUPRE 2016/2017 New Students Clearance & Screening Requirements Out
- FUPRE 2016/2017 Course Registration Notice To All Students
- FUPRE 2018/2019 Postgraduate School Admission Form is Out
- FUPRE Notice to 2018/2019 UTME Candidates on O’Level Results Upload
- FUPRE 2018/2019 Post-UTME Screening Results Out
- FUPRE 2018/2019 Post UTME Admission Screening Form Out
- FUPRE 2018/2019 Basic Studies & Foundation (JUPEB) Admission Form Out
- FUPRE 2017/2018 2nd Semester Resumption Date Announced
- FUPRE 2017/2018 Fresh & Returning Students Resumption Date Out
- FUPRE 2017/2018 Fresh Students Clearance Requirements Out
- FUPRE 2017/2018 Academic Session Resumption Date Not Yet Out
- FUPRE 2017/2018 UTME/DE 2nd Batch Admission List Out
- FUPRE 2017/2018 2nd Batch Admission List Out
- FUPRE 2017/2018 Resumption Date Has Been Postponed
- FUPRE 2017/2018 New Resumption Date Announced