The Managements of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE), in Effurun, Delta on March 7th, 2017 matriculated 1,114 students for the 2016/2017 academic session.
The Vice Chancellor of the institution, Prof. Akaehomen Ibhadode, represented at the ceremony by the Deputy Vice Chancellor, Prof. John Arubayi, urged the students to be of conduct during their stay in the institution, assuring them of a good learning environment.
“I urge you to make use of available opportunities in this institution to become productive in your careers.
“This institution has zero tolerance for examination malpractice, drug abuse, cultism and other social vices.
“Anybody caught will face the wrath of the law, so I advise you students to know why you are here and take your studies with all seriousness.
“FUPRE had a pioneer set of 51 students at its maiden matriculation in 2008. Today, the university is matriculating over 1,000 students for the first time since its inception,” he said.
Ibhadode urged the students to see their admission as opportunity to project themselves and the image of the university to the outside world.
One of the matriculating students, Miss Mary Ejiro, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that she would put in her best in the institution.
“I will study hard to make my parents proud of me,” she said.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.