The Federal University of Petroleum Resource, Effurun (FUPRE) has released the admission clearance requirements for all the newly admitted students for the 2017/2018 academic session.
1. Remita Print-Out For Payment Of N45,000 Non-Refundable Acceptance Fee For Fresh Students
2. Institution’s Copy Of Jamb Admission Letter
3. Jamb Result Slip
4. Post UTME Result Slip
5. FUPRE Admission Notification Slip
6. Senior School Certificate Result (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB)
7. Birth Certifcate Or Age Declaration
8. Local Government Letter Of Identification
9. Four Coloured Passport Photographs
10. Two Coloured Post Card Photographs
11. WAEC, NECO or NABTEB Result Scratch Cards
12. Two Photocopies Of Each Of The Items In Nos 1-8 And 1 Extra Copy Of Item 7 (Making It 3 Copies)
13. Two White Office Files
Dr. (Mrs.) E.F.D. Ogundeji
Academic Affairs Officer
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.