This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) and also took part in the Post UTME screening exercise that the first batch merit admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
How to Check FUTA Admission List.
At the moment, you can only access your FUTA admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUTA admission status.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
You can also follow the procedure below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Visit FUTA admission status checking portal at http://www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions.
- Enter your UTME/DE registration number in the required column.
- Click on Submit to access your FUTA admission status.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.