The Authorities of the Federal University Of Technology, Minna in a meeting with Committee of Deans and Directors held on Tuesday, February 28, 2017 has approved the postponement of resumption from mid-semester break, 2016/2017 session earlier fixed for Thursday, March 2, 2017 to Saturday, March 18, 2017 as normal academic activities resumes on Monday, March 20, 2017.
The postponement is to allow for the repairs and replacement of damaged structures and items during the unfortunate students unrest that occurred on Wednesday, February 15, 2017.
As part of procedure for resumption, each student is to pay a restitution fee of N4,950.00 (four thousand, nine hundred and fifty Naira) only between Saturday, March 4 and 11, 2017, through the University portal.
Students should also obtain letter of undertaking to be of good behavior, written and signed, by their parents/guardians, which must be supported with a sworn court affidavit.
On resumption, they are to submit to their appropriate School Secretaries evidence of payment, letter of undertaken and court affidavit.
Students are advised to check the University website www.futminna.edu.ng for details.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.