Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Postgraduate Programmes in the under listed Schools of the Federal University Of Technology, Minna for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD IN PDF
DURATION OF STUDIES IN POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
Generally, Full-time Students are expected to graduate normally after 3 Semesters while those on Part-time will graduate after four 4 Semesters of successful completion of their programmes, subject to maintaining a minimum CGPA of 1.50 in any semester.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
.All applications for Postgraduate programmes are online through the University website; www.futminna.edu.ng
2. Applications will be accessible as from 20thMarch, 2017
3. All requested information on the online application must be correct, and accurately provided with current and active email addresses and phone numbers.
4. Completed application forms must be submitted online through the University portal latest on 23rd July, 2017. All necessary instructions on filling of form must be adhered to and failure to do so is sufficient ground to disqualify an applicant.
5. Completed application forms must be printed out as they would be requested for during registration, on successful admission.
6. All PhD Applicants must upload their research proposal of interest and ensure that their official transcripts are forwarded to;
Federal University of Technology,
Minna, Niger State.
Before the processing of admission.
Official transcripts could also be sent through our Email ([email protected]) to be uploaded before processing of admission.
7. It is the responsibility of each candidate to ensure that the online referee reports are duly filled and submitted by the respective referees before the closing date. Minimum of two
(2) referees must be submitted on line. 8. All certificates must be uploaded in their original form and in colour.
University charges an application fee of N10,000.00 naira plus N250.00 naira interswitch charge making a total of N10,250.00 naira payable online via the interswitch platform with the use of master or verve card through the School portal.
PAYMENT OF FEES AND THE PROCEDURES
All successful applicants offered provisional admission must undergo the following registration formalities (screening, payment of fees and registration)This shall be completed within a stipulated date beyond which the candidate loses the admission.
- NSCDC Recruitment Screening Date 2019/2020 | Check Civil Defence Screening Date
- NSCDC Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 PDF | Civil Defence Recruitment
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates for Screening 2019/2020 | NDLEA Recruitment
- Check NDLEA Recruitment Aptitude Test Results 2019/2020 | NDLEA Exam Result Checker
- INEC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 | Download List In PDF Here
- cdfipb.careers – Update NSCDC Profile & Print Slip 2020 | Civil Defence Recruitment
- JAMB UTME Results 2020: Check Results on JAMB Portal | jamb.org.ng
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.