Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Postgraduate Programmes of the 2017/2018 Academic Session of the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA).
HOW TO APPLY
- All applications for Postgraduate programmes are online through the University website; www.futminna.edu.ng
- You can download the available programmes and HOW TO APPLY from: https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/pg/instructions.php
- Click on the button with ‘START APPLICATION BUTTON’.
- Login and start application page appears.
- Click Start Application Link (blinking) at the top of the page.
- Enter surname, first name, other names, valid email address and highest qualification obtained.
- Make sure you enter all information correctly, because your email address will be used to send Application Number.
- Select the last option “PROGRAMME APPLICATION TITLE” from the list. This option determines the programmes available for registration.
- Click the “Submit Application” button
- After clicking on the button, you are return to login page with NEW APPLICATION NUMBER to complete the online application.
- [Optional] Candidate can also sign-in into their email account and continue using the link provided to continue registration.
- Important Note: Candidate should also check their SPAM folder in case mail is not found in the mail “inbox”
- Once you login successfully complete the remaining part of the registration as follows:
- Fill out your data
- O-level results one or combination of two sittings.
- Upload all credential (Recommended size: Width:500px/Height:680px)
- Upload Thesis (Ph.d Candidates only)
- Upload Passport (Recommended size: Width:150px/Height:170px)
- Use Corel Draw or Paint for adjustment or resizing your relevant documents. Scanned copy of all relevant credentials must be in JPG format
- You can make modifications at this stage as much as you like before payment. Note you can save and continue later or click on final submission preview.
- Click Referee Link on right pane of the page to add/send referee request.
- Enter referee valid email and click the send button. You have upto three(3) request to make and must not be the same referee.
Note: Candidates are advice to monitor their referee request until all requests status are cleared. But you can still proceed to payment and submit final registration.
All successful applicants offered provisional admission must undergo the following registration formalities (screening, payment of fees and registration)This shall be completed within a stipulated date beyond which the candidate loses the admission.
- Click Open payment button
- After clicking on the button, you proceed to payment gateway. A payment information page will be generated for you to confirm your previous data entered.
- Payment FUT Minna College is done through Debit Card (MasterCard,Verve & VISA Card )
- Enter ATM Debit card details (Card number, expiry date, CVV2 i.e. the 3 digits behind your card, and pin number)
- This automatically debits N10,000 application fees and N250 for bank commission)
- You can also generate RRR payment slip from portal and visit any bank branch to make payment through REMITA platform. After payment at the bank return to your portal to continue your registration.
- Make printout of the registration form and payment for VERIFICATION
- Applications will be accessible as from 20th March, 2017
- All requested information on the online application must be correct, and accurately provided with current and active email addresses and phone numbers.
- Completed application forms must be submitted online through the University portal latest on 23rd July, 2017. All necessary instructions on filling of form must be adhered to and failure to do so is sufficient ground to disqualify an applicant.
- Completed application forms must be printed out as they would be requested for during registration, on successful admission.
- All PhD Applicants must upload their research proposal of interest and ensure that their official transcripts are forwarded to; The Secretary, Postgraduate School, Federal University of Technology, Minna, Niger State. Before the processing of admission. Official transcripts could also be sent through our Email ([email protected]) to be uploaded before processing of admission.
- It is the responsibility of each candidate to ensure that the online referee reports are duly filled and submitted by the respective referees before the closing date. Minimum of two (2) referees must be submitted on line.
- All certificates must be uploaded in their original form and in colour. APPLICATION FORMS University charges an application fee of N10,000.00 naira plus N250.00 naira interswitch charge making a total of N10,250.00 naira payable online via the interswitch platform with the use of master or verve card through the School portal.
ENQUIRY NUMBERS: 07037239989, 07067477554,08054456992, 08034065556, 07032297332(CALL BETWEEN 8AM-4PM WEEKDAYS ONLY)
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.