- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”.
- Click on the link; “2018/2019 Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Enter your CGPA for the OND/HND/First Degree result or A’Level result Grades, JUPEB result and Institution attended.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University Technology, Owerri on/before Friday, August 31, 2018.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission.
E-Mail: [email protected]
John U. Nnabuihe
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.