Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Pre-Degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Candidates Eligible for FUTO Pre-Degree Programme.
All Candidates wishing to purchase the form must:
- Possess at least five O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Agric Science.
- Have registered or intend to register and must sit for the 2020 UTME.
Cost of FUTO Pre-Degree Form.
Each FUTO pre-degree application form goes for Eleven Thousand Naira (N11,000).
How to Apply for FUTO Pre-Degree Admission Form.
Candidates are advised to apply online following the procedure given below:
- Go to the FUTO Website – www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective Students.
- Go to 2019/2020 Pre Degree Application Form
- Click on generate 2019/2020 Pre Degree Application Invoice
- Enter your Mobile phone Number
- Click on Fill other required details
- Print your invoice containing your RRR code (Remita Retrieval Reference) and proceed to any bank for payment.
- After successful payment in a bank, return to the portal
- Click on 2019/2020 Pre Degree Application
- Enter your phone number again and click on apply.
- Proceed with the completion of the Application form.
- Print your application Acknowledgment slip
- Await further announcement from the University.
Duration of Sales of FUTO-Pre-Degree Form : Monday, August 19 2019, to Friday, September 26 2019.
Get more stuff
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.