This is to invite candidates who have chosen Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI)as their FIRST and SECOND CHOICES in UTME and DIRECT ENTRY and scored the required minimum national cut-off point of 180 and above for the 2017 UTME and merit and above for Direct Entry to the POST-UTME/DE screening.
The exercise is scheduled to hold at the University’s permanent site, along Katsina-Ala Road, Wukari, on Thursday 15th, Friday 16th and Saturday 17th September, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily.
All candidates are to come with the following:
- Evidence of payment of non-refundable fee of N2,500.00
- Original and photocopies of UTME/DE slip and WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB
- Two recent passport photographs
- The Post-UTME registration form can be downloaded at www.fuwukari.edu.ng
- Candidates are advised to pay into ONLY designated bank account as in (1) above and avoid dealing with individuals, please.
- Holders of university-based diploma certificates need not apply.
All enquiries should be directed to the undersigned.
- Proceed to any Cyber Cafe and generate RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference)
How to generate RRR
- Log on to www.remita.net
- Click on “Pay a Federal Government Agency”
NOTE: All fields marked with asterisks (*) are compulsory
- Name of MDA: Federal University Wukari-1000142
- Name of Service/Purpose: Student Charges
- Amount: Ensure that you type in the exact amount as specified above
- Payer’s Name: Candidate’s full name
- Proceed to any commercial bank and deposit the amount as contained in the RRR into F.U. Wukari TSA Revenue Account:
- Account Name: Federal University Wukari
- Account Number: 0360500761012
NOTE: Ensure that you write out the RRR on the teller, otherwise give the bank a copy of the RRR receipt
- Present the teller and the print out from the bank to the Bursary Department/Treasury Division of F. U. Wukari for confirmation and issuance of rec
Share this with Friends!!!